Standardized Police in-car Video camera system bid sheet RFP
These police car cameras bid specification sheets can be printed and used for your police department.
- The in-car camera shall be capable of recording onto a SDHC memory card.
- The in-car camera shall be capable of recording in 640×480 resolution, 1280×720 video resolution HD and 1980×1080 HD. In addition, the camera must record 15 frames per second, 30 frames per second, and 60 frames per second in each resolution.
- The rear camera shall be capable of recording independently of the front camera on two separate files.
- DVR shall be capable of selecting pre-event recording in increments of 30, 60 and 120 seconds.
- DVR must be capable of creating custom event video tags in the camera system.
- DVR must be capable of wirelessly uploading video without any additional equipment.
- DVR must be capable of setting a home location so upload can only be triggered to upload video at the police station.
- DVR should be capable of scanning and overlaying driver license IDs and recording data.
- DVR shall allow multiple officers to login without a password using the touchscreen for shift changes.
- DVR recording ON/OFF must be controlled by the light bar as well as the officer.
- DVR must be compatible and interface with Stalker, MPH, Decatur and Kustom Signals radars.
- System must be able to turn on/off : GPS latitude/longitude, speed of vehicle, radar gun targeting information, Wi-Fi Video Uploading, rear suspect camera, driver licenses scanner
- Wireless uploading trigger distance must be selectable in 150 or 300 feet.